Are you prepared for CDL-A team truck driver jobs with Covenant?
Find out if you meet the preliminary requirements listed below!
- Possess a valid Class A CDL
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have U.S. citizenship, permanent U.S. residency, or be an Alien with Authorization for employment granted by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Complete Covenant Transport Orientation
- Serious Violations or multiple moving violations will be reviewed by safety
- Critical Accidents or multiple preventable accidents will be reviewed by safety
- Misdemeanors and Felonies in the last 10 years will be reviewed by safety
- Zero DUIs in the past 24 months
- All Other Drug/Alcohol-Related Offenses will be reviewed by safety