Former military truck driving jobs – make the move with Covenant Transport!
Intensive CDL-A team training puts you on the path to a rewarding civilian career.
It’s a smooth transition to the civilian workforce with the MPACT Military Placement Program at Covenant. Recently separated or retired military veterans receive the VA-certified training they need for high-paying team truck driving opportunities!
Why choose a career with Covenant?
- 52–56 CPM (HazMat team driver pay) / 50-54 for Non-Hazmat
- $1000 Minimum Guarantee pay every week for HazMat team drivers with one year’s experience
- HOME TIME GUARANTEE—get paid $100/day if you’re ever late getting home!
- Bonus opportunities + vacation & holiday pay
- 72 CPM starting trainer pay
- PAID HazMat endorsement (if you don’t already have it)
Our trainers and master trainers work with you through a 3 phase program over the course of 1 year:
- Phase 1
6 weeks on the truck with a master trainer
- Phase 2
3 months’ OTR training
- Phase 3
Take full advantage of your G.I. benefits during this program! Once Phase 3 is complete, you will be fully trained with a year’s experience under your belt.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
Covenant team truck driving opportunities offer high earnings and support to ensure a bright and successful future.
Need a driving partner? Leave it to us – we’ll find the best match for you!